You are entering AGREEMENT between,
Charity, (hereinafter referred to as the “Charity”), of details entered above
E&C Export Limited t/a Clothes4Charity, (hereinafter to as the “Company”), of 801A London Road, Grays, Essex, RM20 3LH, company registration number 6455034.
now is hereby agreed:
1. The Company has a right to put the Charity’s name and logo on www.clothes4charity.org.uk and/or www.clothes4charity.co.uk website.
2. The charity gives an authorisation to the Company to put the information on it’s website as follows:
a. The Charity’s name, Logo, Charity registration number and website address.
b. Information about how people can donate to the charity.
c. Information that Company is authorised partner of the Charity in the United Kingdom.
d. The Company collects second-hand textiles and allocates no less than £300 per every tonne collected behalf of a Charity to fund their projects.
3. The company shall indicate the Charity as partners on their website.
4. The Company pays to the Charity by BACS or Cheque. The first payment shall be made on the date 5 th day of the next calendar month and this shall be the payment for the total amount of clothing donated to the charity in the last calendar month.
5. This agreement shall take effect of the date first set forth above, and remain in full force and effect until terminated as provided in paragraph 6.
6. The agreement may be terminated by either party involved, giving a notice in writing no less than 2 weeks in advance.
7. Company pays £300 for every tone donated to the Charity.
8. This Agreement shall be governed by English law, and any differences arising between the Parties with respect to the performance, execution or termination thereof or in part shall be resolved by means of law.